Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
We also welcome church groups, mission groups and tour groups.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
At House of Peace hostel you will find clean and specious rooms at a very reasonable prices in a warm family atmosphere. The hostel currently offers accommodation for groups of up to 30 people, and is ideal for all types of travelers: individuals, groups, couples and families with children. Church groups and long-term visitors are also welcome, and for such travelers we offer special rates.
House of Peace includes both private rooms and multiple occupancy rooms (dorms) which are suitable for larger groups and for those traveling on a limited budget. There is a free wireless internet access available for guests. The hostel features separated kitchens for guests (fridge, water boiling kettle, microwave, dishes) and each floor of the building features a broad balcony/terrace- perfect for resting and conversing in beautiful rooftop views of Bethlehem.
House of Peace is able to accommodate groups seeking space for private worship or conference room facilities with a seating space for approximately 40 people. We also invite you to join us for our Arabic home church service every Tuesday.
Bethlehem is located just 10 km (about 7 miles) from Jerusalem, and we can easily be reached by bus, taxi, or a private car. And we are approximately 45-minutes-drive from Ben Gurion International Airport in Tel Aviv. Airport shuttle can be arranged upon request.
We are cooperating with a Christian tour agency that can help with travel plans for outreach-teams, church groups and youth groups organizing their ticketing, transportation, accommodation and touring in the Holy Land.
House of Peace is a wonderful place to stay while touring the Holy Land on holiday or pilgrimage for a short or long term travelers.
We look forward to meeting you soon! ハウルルールを表示する
アカウント名 のパスワードを入力してください <% email %>