Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
payment for the first night if cancelled less than 14 days before
Additional Terms and Conditions
Payment via cash or credit card(no AmEx).
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
We have doubles, twins, triples, family rooms and quads/dorm and each room has its own TV, safe, hair dryer,heater and tea/coffee making facilities. All rooms are en suite - bathrooms are separated by sliding doors.
The upmarket deluxe 'Villa' rooms (RM 1-5 ) come with breakfast . RM 6- 9 is self catering accommodation only .
There is a fully equipped self catering kitchen as well as a barbecue area outside in our green courtyard.
WiFi is available in the reception/ lounge area and in most of the B&B rooms free of charge.
Rooms are serviced on a daily basis.
Triple rooms have a double bed and a single bed or 3 single beds and quad rooms have one double and a bunk bed. Fresh linen and towels are provided free of charge.
Breakfast is not included in the online room rates, however we serve a continental breakfast for all B&B rooms from 8-10am including fruits, juice, jam, honey, cereals, selection of cold meats and cheese as well as rolls and the best croissants in town (we think :-)
All rooms are non-smoking, but you are welcome to smoke in the garden.
House on the hill intentionally does NOT have DSTV as we highly encourage our guests to rather go explore and enjoy the beauty of the western cape. ハウルルールを表示する
アカウント名 のパスワードを入力してください <% email %>