Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 2 weeks prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
The hostel is conveniently located 5 blocks from downtown La Fortuna (less than 10 minutes walking distance) which provides easy access to all of the cultural restaurants, shops and night life Fortuna has to offer. Out the windows facing west, there is a beautiful view of the Volcano Arenal which can also be seen in the common area as well, this beautiful view helps add to the ambiance of being in the mountainy area La Fortuna is located in while also being so close to town.
In the dorms we provide options for women only, private dorms and shared rooms as well. All beds are new and we supply you with the basic pillow and sheet for your stay. The housekeeper cleans the rooms and bathrooms everyday and if you need for your laundry to be done, we would be happy to help you!
Staff is on sight at all time to help with all questions and anything you made need to help with your stay. We also are able to help you with all tour bookings for the area and any shuttle transportation you need around the country.
Just ask and we are here,
Howler Monkey Hostel DownTown terms and conditions:
Cancellation policy: 72 h before arrival.
Check in from 14:00 to 22:00 .
Check out before 12:00.
Payment upon arrival by cash.
Breakfast not included.
Reception from 08:00 to 10:00.
The maximum period of stay is of 14 days. ハウルルールを表示する
アカウント名 のパスワードを入力してください <% email %>