Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 1 week prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
We are Howzak Family, and we do our best to be the good ambassadors of Persian culture and hospitality.
Howzak Boutique Hostel is a small 90-year-old setting to host up to 11 guests at five tastefully decorated rooms, to ensure the quality of your stay, to maintain the tranquility of the house.
You are our cherished guests to hear our stories from Isfahan, to take part at the designed and unique experiences and tours, to taste the deliciousness of Persian food and drinks, and most importantly, to feel like home.
May All Who Enters as a Guest, Leave as a Friend!
Howzak House policies & conditions;
Cancellation policy: 3 days before arrival.
Check in from 14:00 to 00:00.
Check out before 12:00.
Please inform us about your arrival time 36 hours in advanced.
Payment upon arrival by cash in Euro or US Dollars. - Due to the daily (and sometimes hourly) tolerance of international currency in Iran, we found it easier for our guests and us to proceed the payments in Euro (and if not possible in US Dollar). If you were willing to make the payment in Rial, please note that we do exchange the money with the Exchange Office Rate, not the Internet rate.
The maximum period of stay is of 14 days.
Reception is open 24hrs ハウルルールを表示する
アカウント名 のパスワードを入力してください <% email %>