Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Only take 20 minutes to Sultan Palace and Water Castle, 10 minutes to go to the famous backpacker street Prawirotaman, Hoz Bed and Breakfast was built with a feels-like-home concept, where you will stay in a dormitory room, public kitchen for all the guests, free breakfast with authentic food, and we also have FREE Family Dinner in certain days with our guests.
As you will stay in dormitory room, you will need an earplug and reading lamp in every bed in every room both in Fan or AC room. Because we always understanding, we have provided the reading lamp for you. What’s next? Well, If you don’t have any ideas on what to do or see in Yogyakarta, we will help you to arrange the plan for you ☺ Need a scooter to explore the city? We also have it for you to rent ☺ Have you decided it yet? Don’t take too long to think, book our bed now and see you ☺
- Our receptionist operational hour is from 08.00-20.00, if you wish to check in after 20.00 please tell us before.
- You will be asked to pay IDR 50.000 for the deposit key and will be returned when you check out.
- Please show your passport or ID card upon check in.
- Twin Room/Private Room is only allowed for marital couple, family, or same gender non couple. You will be asked to proof upon check in.
- We provide transfer from and to airport, if you wish to use this service, please tell us min. one day before your arrival.
- Narcotics/Weed/Weapon/Alcohol Beverages are not allowed in the hostel. ハウルルールを表示する
- Air Conditioning
アカウント名 のパスワードを入力してください <% email %>