Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 1 week prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
The hostel is designed in the traditional Anhui Huizhou style architecture, including an old-fashioned balcony and horse head exterior walls. Interior decoration has been done with an emphasis on the traditional visual contrast and harmony of colors the Huizhou style is best known for. There are 26 luxury, standard, economy, and bunk bed rooms with a total of 60 beds. Free Internet access is available in each room. A 260 m common area is furnished with a glass roof teahouse, lounge, outdoor bar, small art exhibition center, photo studio, painting studio, and table tennis room. We are easily accessible by car and have a parking lot for guests.
No.11 Cafe Book Bar on the ground floor of the hostel provides guests with comfortable environment for relaxation and recreation. The bar is equipped with a high quality projector which can be used from showing movies and photo slideshows. Wireless LAN (Wifi) is available in the 90m area of the bar; an adjacent kitchen is available with cookware and utensils.
An information desk, message board and photo wall for travelers, and brochures on local attractions and scenic spots are all available near the reception. We also provide free internet access as well as music, photo, and book swaps.
We operate like an international hostel should; our experienced staff provide a tidy, convenient environment, comfortable accommodations, web reservations, tour consultation, and ticket reservation service for every traveler. We try our best to promote a great cultural-exchange experience and ensure the comfort of all of our guests.
We are open year round, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
You can find our hostel in the newest Lonely planet (The 12th edition). ハウルルールを表示する
- Air Conditioning
アカウント名 のパスワードを入力してください <% email %>