Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Located in one of the richest areas in shops, culture and restaurants, this hostel is central, young and fresh. The perfect place for solo travelers, groups of friends and families.It is an excellent choice for travelers who are interested in using public transport and tour rides - we are literally at the heart of Lisbon's transport grid. If you don't feel like wandering these busy streets you can always choose a family walk in Parque Eduardo VII, one of the most beautiful parks in the city.
HUB Lisbon Patio gets its name mainly from our big outdoor area, with an oversized hammock and a barbecue stand, where travelers can relax, watch a movie, or just simply enjoy a beer or a glass of portuguese wine directly from our bar!
Grab the hostel experience by the hook, and cook your favourite meals in our fully equipped kitchen and share it with the other guests, and finish your dinner party with a videogame competition or challenge yourself to a beer pong match.
If you would rather have a quiet evening instead, our lounge room is a perfect place to sit calmly or meditate, as it is our more secretive room, away from the busy common areas.
And speaking of evenings and nights, HUB Lisbon Patio has multiple room options to suit all of our customers. Choose between a bed in a dorm, where you can meet other lients and share new experiences, or simply a private room. Without forgetting families, we also have a family room option and always with a private bathroom.
Meet our friendly staff anytime, 24/7, throughout your stay. If you do not know where to start or what to do in the city, ask them and find the best, funniest answers and suggestions!
We are perfect for you and your unforgettable Lisbon adventure, and that is a fact!
Hub Lisbon Patio Hostel Policies and Conditions:
Low Season - 01.11.2020 - 30.12.2020 // 01.01.2020 - 29.02.2020: 48 hours before arrival
Medium Season - 01.03.2020 - 31.05.2020 // 01.06.2020 - 30.06.2020 // 01.10.2020 - 31.10.2020 : 7 days before arrival
High Season - 01.07.2020 - 30-09-2020 // 31.12.2020: 7 days before arrival
Reservations canceled during the period in which it is not allowed to cancel, early departures or no show, will be charged or the total amount of the stay (In case of cancelation or no show, the total amount will be charge)
Check in from 15:00.
Check out before 11:00 .
Payment upon arrival by cash, credit cards, debit cards.
This property might pre-authorize your credit card.
Taxes not included
City tax 2.00 EUR per person per night (maximum of 14.00€ - 7 nights)
The tourist tax is up to a maximum quantity of 7 nights (2€ per night), excluding childrens under 13 years old
- Air Conditioning
- Follows Covid-19 sanitation guidance
アカウント名 のパスワードを入力してください <% email %>