Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Stay with us at our 18th Century original building, with colored Portuguese tiles mixed with fun vintage and modern touches, for a perfect, warm experience right at the heart center of our city.
With multiple accommodation options, you will be able to choose between staying in a private room or in a dorm, and also in an apartment, perfect for families and small groups.
You are officially invited to meet our famous ball pit, counting more than 70.000 plastic balls, so you can have fun and play, releasing the children inside us all!
HUB New Lisbon invites you to come and meet two of the most loved neighborhoods in old town Lisbon – Príncipe Real and Bairro Alto – as we are strategically placed between the two busy districts; if you want a specific restaurant or bar, we are sure we are within walking distance from those!
Embrace the hostel experience in the kitchen and share your homemade meals with everyone around you! In the summer, feel free to use our outdoor showers and get a tan.
If you do not know where to start in the city, you can always reach out to our helpful staff any day and any time. Ask them, they will devotedly help you in your journey through old Lisbon like a local.
Too tired to walk? That is fine as well, as our lounge and bar are always open, so you can relax, watch some movies or read some books. We also have video and board games, a foosball table and ping-pong, always fun with family or friends, so you have no boring evenings whatsoever.
We are sure you will love it here! We are the perfect choice for a traditional, enticing Lisbon experience.
The hostel has:
On-site Bar with happy hour everyday
Movie/ Cable TV/Music
Outdoor Shower with sun lounge
Free linens and pillows
Power plugs (3 per bed),
Private reading lights
Plenty of bathrooms and showers (some dorms rooms have their own)
Doubles with city and river views
Lockers for international size travel bags (bring a lock or buy one in the machine)
All female dorm wing
Games (beerpong, jenga and so many more)
Vending machine with lunch boxes
Hub New Lisbon Hostel Policies and Conditions:
-Check in from 15:00
-Check out at 11:00 a.m.
Low Season - 01.11.2020 - 30.12.2020 // 01.01.2020 - 29.02.2020: 48 hours before arrival
Medium Season - 01.03.2020 - 30.06.2020 // 01.10.2020 - 31.10.2020: 7 days before arrival
High Season - 01.07.2020 - 30-09-2020 // 31.12.2020: 7 days before arrival
In case of cancelation, early departure or no show, the total amount will be charge.
-Payment upon arrival by cash, credit cards, debit cards
-This property may pre-authorize your credit card before arrival
- 5€ key deposit per person
* Infant and toddler (0 to 5 years old) - Accepted in double room and dormitory (only if exclusive for the family).
* Child (6 to 12 years old) - Accepted in double room and dormitory (only if exclusive for the family).
* Teenager (13 to 17 years old) - Access to dormitories accompanied by an adult. Rated as standard bed.
- City tax not included (2.00€ per person, per night, up to a maximum of 14.00€ (7 nights))
- VAT taxes included
- No curfew
- Towels rental available for 2 euros
Transfer/Shuttle (around 30 minutes): upon request at the reception desk
- Follows Covid-19 sanitation guidance
アカウント名 のパスワードを入力してください <% email %>