Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
We are located right in the old city centre of Lagos with all the bars and restaurants on your doorstep, but also only 10 min from the beach.
We have a cozy common room equipped with a big TV for movie nights, Nintendo Wii and many other games and free wifi throughout the hostel. We also have a comfy outside terrace and a fully equipped kitchen with an oven were you can cook . Vegans and Vegetarians are welcome here :)
Our activities include: - Pirate Cliff and Night Tours, Beach Bonfires, Beach Volleyball, Sea Kayaking, Dolphin watching, Surfing and others.
And for all the Aussies we can get you Vegemite .
We are a Gay friendly House.
Hutch Hostel policies and conditions:
Check-in time starts at 16:00 pm.
Check-out time is at 11: 00 am.
Before your arrival, please provide to the property your estimated arrival time.
The reception is open only for Checkins .
After hours check-in´s have a fee of extra 5 euros .
Late Check out have a fee of extra 5 euros .
Payment types accepted at this property: only cash accepted.
Cancellation policy: 48 hours before arrival.
Cancellations on date of arrival will be charged 2 first nights .
Please inform the Hostel if you are going to be 1 hour late from your arrival time .
Bookings will be cancelled if the guest is more then 2 Hours late from the arrival time .
Taxes are included.
Breakfast not included.
No 24-hour front desk.
We do not accept customers younger than 18 years of age.
We do not accept customers older than 45 years of age.
No pets are allowed at this property (except rabbits)
All Guests will liable for damages .
No guests from outside allowed, 50 euro fine if you bring a guest in . ハウルルールを表示する
- Follows Covid-19 sanitation guidance
アカウント名 のパスワードを入力してください <% email %>