Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
We are located in the fishing village of Hvammstangi, one of the most authentic and real places of Iceland. In this little but charming spot of Iceland, you will discover the real values and traditions of this lovely land. We are just ten minutes away from Icelandic Seal Center, one of the main landmarks of this town. In addition, from our spot you can enjoy a nice meal or dinner at Hladan Kaffihus (just 10 minutes away from our position walking), meanwhile you enjoy a marvellous sight of the sea, the port or the aurora.
We have 30 twin rooms with bunk beds. Bed linen and towels are always included. All of them are equipped with all the necessaries objects and gadgets that the traveller will need to fell comfortable as if they were at their own home.
Hvammstangi Hostel Policies and Conditions:
Cancellation policy: 24h before arrival.
Check in from 17:00.
Check out before 12:00.
Payment upon arrival by cash, credit cards, debit cards.
This property might pre-authorize your credit card.
Breakfast not included.
The reception is not open 24 hours per day.
Summon an appointment to check in if necessary.
Non smoking. ハウルルールを表示する
アカウント名 のパスワードを入力してください <% email %>