Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
All rooms have an ensuite shower and toilet, tea/coffee making facilities, satellite television, hairdryer and direct dial telephones. Our reception is open 24 hours and a continental breakfast is included in the rates.
Our location allows easy accessibility to all major parts of London whether the purpose of your stay is business or pleasure. Edgware Road tube station offers easy access to London's major tourist attractions. Hyde Park and Oxford St., the heart of London's shopping area are both only a few minutes walking distance away.
Paddington Station is only 2 minutes away. From here, the Heathrow Express takes 15 minutes to get to Heathrow Airport. The underground takes 10 to 20 minutes to get to the West End and most other attractions.
The local Paddington area offers many restaurants, pubs, clubs and cinemas.
Please note this hotel has a 48-hour cancellation policy and your card may be pre-authorised before arrival.
Please be advised that the property requires the CVV code of the card in order to guarantee the booking and customers will be contacted directly regarding this. Failure to provide it will result in the cancellation of your booking. ハウルルールを表示する
アカウント名 のパスワードを入力してください <% email %>