Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
The continental breakfast is huge and delicious (3,50 Euros per day per person). Also, a luggage storage is available for free.
The living room is decorated with plenty of plants! If you are looking for information about events, attractions, or travel tours in our city: don't worry, we will give you the best tips! The staff will provide you with free maps at the arrival to discover the city and the surroundings of Naples.
B&B I Colori di Salvator Rosa is located close the Salvator Rosa Metro stop, at 15-minute walking from the historic center. The Neapolitan shopping streets are within a walking distance and restaurants and pizzerias are close too. Our bed and breakfast is ideal for visiting Naples. By public transports you can easily reach Pompeii, Herculaneum, the wonderful islands of Capri, Ischia, and Procida.
The three bed and breakfast rooms are, bright, spacious and comfortable. The bathroom is shared. Rooms are cleaned daily and bed linen and towels are included in the price. Two of the bedroom have a large balcony overlooking the historic site. The rooms include: wardrobe, 2 night tables, alarm clock, 2 dining chairs, coffee table, 2 table lamps, 24 inch basic television, heater, cooling Fan.
I Colori di Salvator Rosa's Policies and Conditions:
Check in from 14:00 to 18:00.
Check out from 08:00 to 11:00.
Cancellation policy: 72h before arrival.
Payment upon arrival by cash. This property might pre-authorize your credit card.
Taxes not included - occupancy tax 2.00 EUR per person per night
Breakfast not included - 3,50 EUR per person per day.
Reception upon previous request.
No pets allowed.
Not suitable for mobility impaired (no facilities available).
No Party. ハウルルールを表示する
アカウント名 のパスワードを入力してください <% email %>