Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Situated 7 kilometers away from Gisenyi town, the INZU Lodge is perched on one of the hilltops surrounding beautiful Lake Kivu. Complemented by several islands, Lake Kivu is along the borders of Rwanda and the DRC. The view that you have from the INZU Lodge, is absolutely breathtaking!
Opened in march 2012, INZU Lodge is a eco-lodge type. It offers lodging in 8 safari tents and 1 bamboo house that can hold up to 2 or 3 people each. The tents are handsomely decorated and furnished with one double size bed or 3 single beds.
INZU Lodge Policies & Conditions:
Check in from 14:00.
Check out before 11:00.
Cancellation policy: 48 h before arrival.
Payment upon arrival by cash. This property might pre-authorize your credit card.
Breakfast not included.
The maximum period of stay is of 14 days.
* The amount of the stay can be paid in US dollars and in Rwandan francs.
* Pets are admitted on the site but have to be under the supervision of their owners. In case of breaking the owners will have to pay off INZU Lodge.
* The tourist activities are not included in the price.
* Free Internet access in the main building (ask the reception).
* Any reservation amounts to the acceptance of the conditions of cancellation.
* Safari tents include bedding and towels for the bathroom.
INZU Lodge is not responsible for any lost or stolen valuables or money. The hotel can not be held responsible for losses, damage or thefts of money, jewelry or any other type of valuable item left unsupervised in rooms / tents or common areas. A safe is available at the reception for the security of these objects. The responsibility of the hotel for objects kept in the safe is limited to the equivalent of the price of two nights. We shall take no object or cash worth more than 100 000 Frw Frw/150 $US.
All the money or valuables that you leave in the room / tent are the customer’s responsibility. The hotel is not responsible for any money or lost objects if you did not declare them to the reception and if you did not leave them in our safe.
The customer must ensure to leave in the state he found them : all furniture, decorations, equipment and all that is on the property of the INZU Lodge. The visitor is responsible for any damage he may have caused to the INZU Lodge property and will be required to pay for the damage.
The hotel is not responsible for the noise or any disturbance which comes from outside the limits of the domain of its establishment or for those not under the control of the hotel staff.
The hotel is not responsible for any electricity and water service interruptions.The hotel will do its best to accommodate customers by supplying water basins for their personal hygiene needs.
In the interest of the tranquility of the establishment, no noise will be tolerated between 10 pm and 7 am. ハウルルールを表示する
アカウント名 のパスワードを入力してください <% email %>