Hostelworld.com

Group Booking Terms and Conditions

Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking

General Group Booking Terms

By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.

  • In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
  • The booking deposit is non-refundable.
  • Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
  • Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
  • Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
  • It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
  • Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.

Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions

The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 2 weeks prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.

Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy

The group of guests can modify and/or cancel free of charge up to 14 days prior to arrival. The group will be charged 100% of the total price if canceled within 14 days prior to arrival. If the group does not show up, the total price of the reservation will be charged.

Additional Terms and Conditions

The group of guests must give a deposit of 30% upon reservation which is refundable only in case of cancellation up to 14 days prior to arrival. The remaining amount of 70% of the total price should be settled within 14 days prior to arrival.

The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."

Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.

ボックスにチェックを入れて、利用規約を読んで理解していることを示してください。
予約を確認するためには、利用規約に同意していただかなければなりません。
無料キャンセルをご希望の場合、4日以上前にご予約ください。
9.0

とても素晴らしい

83レビュー
  • とても素晴らしいロケーション
  • とても素晴らしいスタッフ
  • 大変清潔なホステル
すべてのレビューを読む

宿泊施設の説明

Bedstation Hostel Athensは、アテネの中心部でユニークな滞在体験を提供するモダンなホステル/アパートです。

居心地の良い部屋で目覚め、歴史的な街アテネの中心で朝食をお楽しみください。次に、2階のユニークな屋上に移動して、アクロポリス、リカベトスの丘、テクノポリスの息をtakingむような景色を眺めながらリラックスしましょう!
きれいで現代的な装飾と歴史的な要素が魅力的なアテネの静かな通りにあります!

9室の本物のデザインの部屋/寮(女性と混合)、専用バスルームと共用バスルーム、専用バルコニー、アクロポリス、レカベトスの丘とテクノポリスの素晴らしい景色を望む美しい屋上、キッチン、ダイニングルームを備えたモダンで広々とした日当たりの良い完全装備のホステル作業スペースと5つのフロアにあるこれらすべてが、内側の階段で互いにつながっています。

ベッドステーションホステルアテネポリシーおよび条件:

キャンセルポリシー:到着の72時間前。遅いキャンセルまたはノーショーの場合は、ご宿泊の最初の夜に課金されます。

チェックインは14:00から00:00までです。
07:00から12:00までチェックアウトします。

到着時に現金、クレジットカードでお支払いください。
この施設では、ご到着前にカードを事前承認する場合があります。
 
税金は含まれていません-1人1泊あたり0.50 EURの消費税。
朝食は含まれていません-1日1人あたり6ユーロ。

24時間のレセプション。
門限なし。
ペットに優しい。
子供に優しい。
禁煙。 ハウルルールを表示する

空室状況

施設

無料
  • タオルが含まれる
  • 宿泊料に布団・シーツ代込み
  • 無料のWiFi接続
一般情報
  • Air Conditioning
  • Flexible NRR
  • Follows Covid-19 sanitation guidance
  • Microwave
  • アイロン/アイロン台
  • アダプター
  • キッチン
  • シャワー
  • ヘアドライヤー
  • ロッカー
  • 共有スペース
  • 屋外テラス
  • 朝食なし
  • 皿洗い機
  • 読書灯
  • 調理器具
サービス
  • フロント(時間限定)
  • レイトチェックアウト
  • 宅急便
  • 客室清掃
  • 洗濯設備
  • 空港へのお送り
  • 荷物保管場所
フード&ドリンク
  • お茶またはコーヒーセット・湯沸かしポット
  • カフェ
  • 自動販売機
エンターテイメント
  • Wi-Fi
  • ゲームコーナー
  • ボードゲーム


×