Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 4 weeks prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Qawra is also home to many nightclubs and bars. This seaside resort is just 17.6 kilometres (10.9 miles) away from Valletta, the capital city of Malta.
79 guest rooms - Fantastic Sea Views - Outdoor & Indoor Pool - Restaurant & Bar -
24 hour front desk staff - Laundry Service.
Services : Airport pick up/drop off service - Guest Parking - Internet & Wi-Fi - Service Free - Conference & Meeting Facilities -Printing of Boarding Pass- Library
Guestrooms at Il Palazzin Hotel offer a variety of views, which can be enjoyed from the balcony, amongst others Pool View/Garden View or Sea View.
Room Amenities: Television , Minibar , Balcony , Hair dryer , In-room safe , Air conditioning ,Blackout drapes/curtains , Direct Phone dialing , Makeup/shaving mirror, Private Shower/tub combination , Satellite television service , Clock radio , Window opens and Wi Fi access.
TV Channels: All rooms are equipped with a Samsung TV, showing the following channels.
News Channels: France 24, Sky News, Rai News.
Sport Channels: Euro Sport, Rai Sport 1, Rai Sport 2.
Movie Channels: Max TV, RTL, Rai Movie.
Entertainment Channels: Rai 2,3,4, Rete 4, Canale 5, Italia 1, TV5, RTL, Rai Premium.
Local Channels: TVM, TVM2, NET TV, ONE TV.
Il-Palazzin Hotel Policies & Conditions:
Cancellation policy: 24 hours before arrival.
Check in from 14:00.
Check out before 11:00.
Payment upon arrival by cash, credit cards, debit cards.
This property may pre-authorise your card before arrival.
24 hour reception.
No curfew. ハウルルールを表示する
- Air Conditioning
アカウント名 のパスワードを入力してください <% email %>