Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 1 week prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
Guest must inform cancellations of 7 days check-in date. 50% bank deposit is non-refundable.
Additional Terms and Conditions
We will require 50% non-refundable bank deposit to confirm reservation.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Siargao is one of the best places in the world to surf. The best thing about our location is that it is around 10 minute walk to Cloud 9, which has spots for advanced and for beginner surfers. We have local guides with private boats to take you to the right surfing spot for each season, tide and weather. We also have quality surfboards made by popular surfboard makers from Cebu and excellent surf instructors.
There are so many places to see and so many memories to make in Siargao Island. We have Tagalog, Bisaya and English-speaking staff available most of the time during the day for recommendations to help you maximize your travel days. After a day of fun, we have common areas where you can eat, drink and socialize. We have a huge garden area where you can practice yoga, sunbathe, lounge on a hammock or train for that next big wave you want to ride. We also have a Nipa hut style bathrooms, outdoor showers and kitchen with swing chairs. Our hostel is made of natural and local materials so you can feel that island vibe wherever you are. This place is a few minutes walk to a nearby beach with a sunset view. It is dust-free on dry months and puddle free on rainy days.
Our hostel is newly built and each guest has an assigned locker cabinet. We observe quiet hours starting 10PM to respect neighbors and other guests who want an early night.
Siargao was love at first sight. We hope to bring the same experience to you.
We will be conducting temperature checks and will be requiring guests to fill out health forms. We do not accept guests who have fever, cough, colds or other flu-like symptoms.
We are also operating in reduced capacity and have spaced bunk beds and chairs in common areas for social distancing. For private rooms, we will be doing thorough cleaning before check-in and after check-out only. For dormitories, we will be cleaning every 10AM, 1PM and 4PM daily. Please bring masks and wear them indoors and in crowded areas to avoid the spread of virus.
Terms and conditions:
Cancellation policy: 7 days before arrival. In case of a late cancellation or No Show, you will be charged the first night of your stay.
Check in from 14:00 to 18:00 .
Check out from 07:00 to 11:00 .
Reception desk: 07:00-20:00
Guests must be quiet between 00:00 to 06:00.
Payment upon arrival by cash or credit card. We accept Visa, Mastercard, Paypal or G-Cash.
Breakfast not included but breakfast options are available from 7:00-11:00
We do not accept customers younger than 18 years of age in dorms.
0+ years: Can use an extra bed upon request- ₱ 500 per person, per night. (All cots and extra beds are subject to availability).
Guests can smoke in designated smoking areas only.
Pets are not allowed. ハウルルールを表示する
- Air Conditioning
- Flexible NRR
アカウント名 のパスワードを入力してください <% email %>