Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Our house is located in front of the main surf spot. We have 9 bed's in two different rooms (one for 6 people and other for 3), kitchen and full bathroom. A Berber living room for play music, chill and speak with the guest from all over the world. We also have one appartement with two rooms for 5 people with kitchen and bathroom.
Our surfhouse also has two rooftop, one with laundry and other ideal for drink tea, watch sunset or just relax with friends.
On the terrace you can enjoy the beautiful sunset that Imsouane has while you taste the delicious mint tea or shared some time with friends.
Also from the biggest rooftop of our house you can see the three different spots of surf. The Bay, Reef and Cathedral. All kind of surfers are welcome!! Beginners, advanced and pro.
We try to improve every day our service and attention, that’s why our staff speaks French, English, Spanish and Arabic.
We also rent boards and wetsuit and offer surf lessons.
breakfast and meals are not included but can be ordered.
All you need to do is ask about you needs.
Imsouane ocean surfhouse Policies and Conditions:
Cancellation policy: 72h before arrival. In case of a late cancellation or No Show, you will be charged the first night of your stay.
Reception is 24 hours.
Check in from 13:00 to 23:00 .
Check out from 07:00 to 11:00 .
Payment upon arrival by cash.
Breakfast not included.
No Pets Allowed.
No children Allowed.
Free public parking.
WiFi available in public areas(1.50 per 24 hours on site)
Airport Shuttle(additional charge)
Languages:English, Arabic, German, Spanish and French. ハウルルールを表示する
アカウント名 のパスワードを入力してください <% email %>