Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 3 weeks prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
You must give us one week notice of any change and/or cancellation of your booking, otherwise you will be charged for the first night of your stay and any remaining nights will be canceled.
Please check with the Management of the Hostel
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Business Trip If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
We acept groups in this hostel, we have availibility up to 80 peoples.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Incama Hostel is an authentic Cusco family owned bussines and it is our mission to make your stay with us enjoyable, comforable and relaxing.
Incama Hostel in Cusco for responsible backpackers. Incama Hostel in Cusco is a small family business.We repairint this hostel in 2015,now all the hostel is confortable and good place for You. We are 100% Peruvian and are driven by a wish to serve both our guests and our community. The hostel is located in the building which housed Cusco's first modern hotel back in the 1970's ( The Imperio Hotel).
He hostel is in an unbeatable location, in the most vibrant and colourful area of Cusco. It stands opposite San Pedro church and over the road from the Mercado Central (the main market in Cusco) . It is also a minutes walk from the San Pedro Train station, where trains leave for Machu Picchu each day and is an easy walk from all the main attractions in Cusco.
his location can't be beat! Here you will be within walking distance of all the central attractions of the city.
At Incama Hostel you will find much more than just a bed for the night. We provide you with a high quality service at an excellent competitive price. Our aim is to ensure that you have the maximum pleasure from your visit to our hostel and the beautiful city of Cusco.
Our hostel has everything that you will need for your stay. It is the ideal place to make new friends from Peru and all over the world. It provides you with an excellent base from which to enjoy Cusco with its unique atmosphere and vibes.
We have a range of rooms from singles, doubles and rooms with 4,6 or 8 beds. Rooms have private bath rooms. Whatever your requirements just ask and we will do our best to help.
We can also take reservations from groups over 10 people and we have three years experience providing accommodation and services for large groups. If you want to take excursions or treks in and around Cusco then we can help with this. Special lunches , planned activities, special rooms and breakfast times, particular check-in/check-out time arrangements, picnics, etc can all be arranged to help your stay go smoothly. Our colleague Ana can help you with any requests that you have for your group.
We only accept cash on arrival ハウルルールを表示する
アカウント名 のパスワードを入力してください <% email %>