Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
No refunds if canceled within 4 weeks of arrival.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, Business Trip, Sports Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
All Guests must be over 18 years.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
We aim to provide visitors with a laid-back fun loving atmosphere where travelers from all over the world can meet and in many cases providing life-long memories, experiences and friendships.
We are centrally located in Mid City, close to everything. It’s a short streetcar ride to the French Quarter, Garden District, Superdome, Smoothie King Center and Downtown .It’s a short walk to the City Park attractions,where you’ll find the New Orleans Museum of Art, the outdoor statue garden, gondola rides, bike rentals, a coffee shop and botanical gardens.
We are also surrounded by several great local pubs like Finn McCool’s Irish Bar, Bayou Beer Garden, The Holy Ground, Dmacs, Chickie Wah Wah Jazz club, Banks Street Bar and Grill,Twelve Mile Limit and more All within walking distance.
The area also has a great restaurant selection within walking distance.
We are the closest hostel to major events like Jazz Fest and Voodoo Fest, both a short walk away. Endymion, the largest Mardi Gras parade passes right in front of the hostel on Canal Street, giving us the greatest party of the year!!
India House is the only hostel in New Orleans with a swimming pool. Essential to cool off after a day out taking in the attractions, or just a great place to hang out and relax or party.
We have a huge outdoor deck and area with stage for bands or jamming or hanging out. There is an outdoor kitchen where we serve hot, cooked breakfasts and cheap evening meals.
We also have an indoor kitchen where you can cook your own meals if you like, with plenty of fridge space and cooking utensils. 24 hour coffee and tea is provided free.
We also have indoor TV room, dining room and a chill lounge which leads onto the front porch.
The hostel also organizes nightly events like pub crawls, pool parties, games, movie nights and our great staff will take you to places like Frenchman Street and Bourbon street, a short distance away.
India House arranges swamp, cemetery, plantation, ghost, voodoo, bike and walking tours. Most pick up and drop off right outside the front door.
There are laundry facilities and an ATM on the premises. All parking is free , some off street and copious on street spots.
We have dorm style rooms as well as private, shared bathroom, or private en suite rooms. We also have smaller private rooms en suite for groups of 3 or 4.
All dorm rooms require a valid out-of-state student ID or International Passport. These restrictions do not apply to the private rooms, as these are available to all out-of-state travellers..
We have a 24 hour reception
Check in time from 2 pm, (earlier if your room is ready)
Check out is 12 noon, you can leave your baggage in the lounge and hang out or go out if needed.
All guests must be minimum 18 years old.
We unfortunately cannot accept pets - We already have our house cat, Taj Mahal!
There is an $80 minimum on credit card transactions to help keep prices low.
Pillow, linens, towels and blankets are included. Hair dryers and steam irons are available at the front desk upon request.
Storage lockers are available in, or adjacent to, all dorms for safekeeping of your belongings.
We hope to welcome you to India House soon! Happy travels. ハウルルールを表示する
- Air Conditioning
アカウント名 のパスワードを入力してください <% email %>