Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
You will not stay in a bunkbed in a massive room, but you will get your own 'pod' in an air conditioned dorm room. Your pod has everything in it that you need: comfy mattress, blanket, electrical sockets to charge your devices, reading and ambiance lights, and a personal safe inside the pod itself. And you can close yourself off from the rest of the room with a privacy curtain and enjoy a good night's sleep.
If you want even more privacy we also offer private rooms with a double bed and your own bathroom with a hot shower and free shower gel and shampoo.
In the room you have a personal safe for your belongings, a TV and air conditioning.
Please be aware that we are situated across from a nice party bar from which the music can be heard inside our private rooms (music is not heard inside the dorms) until midnight. After that the volume will be turned down and they will fully close latest 2 at night.
***Property Policies & Conditions:
1. Check-in Time: from 14:00.
- When you check-in we will ask for your passport to make a copy of it.
2. Check-out Time: until 12:00 noon.
3. Security Deposit:
(1) We need a security deposit upon arrival, in the form of a passport, driver's license, ID card or 500baht.
(2) Your security deposit will be returned when you check out.
4. Payment: Cash (THB) or credit card is welcomed upon arrival.
5. Cancellation Policy:
(1) Cancellations can be accepted in person, by phone or email.
(2) For free cancellation, we need to receive the confirmation 24 hours before our check in time of the day you want to cancel.
6. Reception Hours: 24 hours. ハウルルールを表示する
- Air Conditioning
アカウント名 のパスワードを入力してください <% email %>