Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Additional Terms and Conditions
Make sure to confirm your arrival before 15:00 the day before, or your reservation will be cancelled.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
The hostel space is charming and traditional. In recent years, the owner has modernized the second floor in a way that combines the old and the new. It is a refreshing style appealing to all ages! We have a very cozy living room for your use in the evenings; including a comfortable sofa, one long table and several smaller ones. A television and an assortment of instruments are available for your use.
Every evening we offer tea, coffee and biscuits for free. Every Tuesday and Thursday night, we serve free waffles in the evening as part of the Norwegian tradition of heart-shaped waffles topped with brown cheese and jam.
Intermission Hostel is within walking distance of several scenic mountains including Mt. Fløyen. Mt. Ulriken, the highest mountain in Bergen, is accessible via a bus that stops right outside our hostel.
Additional amenities include free laundry and a self-serve breakfast for 30 NOK each morning.
Check in time starts at 17:00. If arriving after 22:30, the door will be locked, but you can ring the doorbell to be let in. Checkout ends at 11:00.
We ask that guests refrain from drinking or smoking on the hostel premises.
Intermission Hostel is open from mid-June to mid-August.
We look forward to meeting you! ハウルルールを表示する
- Air Conditioning
アカウント名 のパスワードを入力してください <% email %>