Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
No cancellation or modification allowed on confirmed group bookings. Minimum of 3 nights will be charged in case of cancellation, modification or no show.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
The hostel features dormitories as well as private accommodations. A lounge area with satellite TV, card and board games, as well as a beautiful green garden and the sun terrace, will add relaxation and comfort to your stay.
Free Wi-Fi access is available everywhere on the property. Dhyān, the in-house vegetarian/vegan bistro, serves fresh food. The à la carte breakfast (not included in the price) is freshly prepared in the morning. Traditional Indian Masala Chai as well as authentic Italian Coffee highlight the drinks menu.
Other facilities include a washing machine, vegetarian-only kitchen, secure lockers, and free luggage storage. Free on-site, as well as street parking, is available with prior reservation.
Vegan toiletries and towels are provided in private rooms. Other guests can purchase toiletries for a price.
International Travellers' Hostel is located within 4 km from the Manduadih Railway Station. Lal Bahadur Shastri International Airport is 22 km away.
(Tax amount displayed in the booking confirmation email will be recalculated upon check-in)
Up to Rs.999: Exempt
Rs.1,000 - Rs.7,500: 12%
Rs.7,501 and above: 18%
We look forward to welcoming you at our hostel in this mystical city! ハウルルールを表示する
- Air Conditioning
- Follows Covid-19 sanitation guidance
アカウント名 のパスワードを入力してください <% email %>