Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Hostel is located in the bustling downtown of Lijiang, the Old Town just across the street, walking distance to the Mu Fu Palace which in center of Old Town just 10 minutes.
The hostel has very convenient transportation. The airport bus station, train station and long-distance bus station have direct arrival bus. Within 100 meters of a number of bus stops have buses to all attraction. The spacious accommodations, garden and courtyard with flowers all seasons and pets such cat and dogs.
The staffs are very familiar with the information of the surrounding travel time, route, shuttle bus and other information, and provide various consultations for guests every day. We have booking special line bus tickets to Tiger Leaping Gorge, this line bus of pick up just located 100 meters.
Hostel pay attention to environmental protection and advocate low carbon life. The hostel itself can meet the requirements of garbage classification, solar heating water, natural drying of linen, self-made ecological fertilizer to plant flowers, rainwater recycling to mop the ground, to water flowers and flush the toilets etc. At the same time, the rooms do not provide disposable products, free bottled water, no-smoking, take-out meals are not allowed in the room, the room rate does not include the use of air conditioning (Note: Air conditioning is not necessary all the year in Lijiang, more than 90% of local citizens do not install it). Let’s work together for environmental protection! ハウルルールを表示する
- Air Conditioning
アカウント名 のパスワードを入力してください <% email %>