Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Additional Terms and Conditions
Because we are a small hostel
Groups of 7 or more people are required to pay a €20 deposit per person at check in.
the money will be returned at check out after rooms and hostel have been inspected for damage and there were no complaints about the group.
In case of other guests complaining about the group, because of noise or other nuisance, the deposit will not be returned and instead will be given to the guests who were disturbed by the group.
Groups are required to send an additional e-mail confirming all members are aware of the rules and regulations.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
children are allowed if there are sufficient people who take care of the rules like responsible parents, guardians, group leaders or teachers.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Our floating hostel 'Christina' offers Bed & the option to purchase Breakfast
Our 'bostel' is Low budget with small rooms but high service
And our boat is located near the Prins Hendrikkade: Oosterdok!
We are within a few minutes walk from Amsterdam Central, the Dam, the Newmarket and the Rembrandt Square.
Our small cabins have hot and cold running water. The showers and toilets are well maintained and our staff is most friendly.
We offer you an enjoyable and welcoming saloon where a royal breakfast is available to purchase for 10 euro p.p.p.
The 4 person cabins are better to be used for 3 adults. Don't take too much lugage in these cabins!
The bedlength is 1.90 m.
Whether you choose to venture in to town or enjoy our spacious sun deck to relax we look forward to having you as our guests!
Check out 11:00 a.m.
!If Checking in between you need to send an email with your arrival time!
Possible check in hours are between 14:00 and 21:00
To keep it cheap for you, bookings in weekend require a minimum of 2 nights.
You can check in before or after this check in time, please send us an e-mail with details about that. ハウルルールを表示する
- Follows Covid-19 sanitation guidance
アカウント名 のパスワードを入力してください <% email %>