Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 2 weeks prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Located in the untouched indigenous bush of Northern Zululand, you will love the relaxed atmosphere of our charming bush camp. 25 minutes drive to the Hulhluwe/Imfolozi and 50 minutes drive to Isimangaliso (The Greater St. Lucia Wetlands) World Heritage Site, we are an ideal location to explore the beautiful natural areas. We are situated en route to Sodwana Bay, Kozibay and Mozambique.
BUSHBABY -Self-catering Tree Cabin - Two bed room wooden cabin with bathroom, kitchen, lounge and small balcony.
CICADA - Ensuite Doubles - Shower,basin & toilet.
LONGHORN BEETLE - Twin Rooms - Separate, communal bathrooms.
Camping-bring your own tent.
Information at reception
Communal Self -catering kitchen
At the bush camp you will find friendly helpful staff, exceptional bird life, shady trees and a swimming pool, pool table, sun loungers on the wooden deck around the pool and a boma (gathering place around a fire), perfect for a great 'braai' (BBQ) the South African way.
ACTIVITIES CLOSE BY(need your own transport):
-Cheetah Rehabilitation Center
-Boat cruises - St Lucia
-Local Zulu craft markets ハウルルールを表示する
アカウント名 のパスワードを入力してください <% email %>