Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
If you wish to cancel or change your reservation, we will require 5 or 10 days advance notice before the date of your arrival, otherwise you will be charged the cancellation fee of one night's stay.
The number of group in between 5 to 9 : 5 days advance notice required
The number of group more than 10 : 10 days advance notice required
NOTE: In case of the less than 4 people group, 2 day advance notice required, which is normal cancel policy.
Cancellations made with 5or10 days advance notice or more will not be charged.
If you fail to check in as scheduled, we will cancel all your bookings and you will be charged the cancellation fee.
Only highschool or junior higschool students can not be accepted. We can not accept your booking unless some of teachers or other responsible adults have to accompany with students.
This hostel is mainly for an indivisual backpackers. Facilities such as shower rooms, kitchen and living room has to be shared with other guests.
Please care about the effect on other guests when you use these facilities.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
- Air Conditioning
If you wish to cancel or change your reservation, we will require 2 DAYS
ADVANCED NOTICE from the date of your arrival (e.g. if your arrival date
is on the 5th, then before 22:00 [Japan Time] of the 3rd), otherwise the
cancellation fee of one night's stay will be charged. Cancellations made
with two days or more advanced notice will not be charged.
For groups of more than 5 people, we may require additional condition when you make a reservation request.
--Reception Hours and Check In Time--
*Our reception is open from 8:00 to 14:00 and 15:00 to 22:00 (check-in time is from 15:00 to 22:00)
*If you would arrive out of our reception hours, please let us know in advance. We will tell you how to enter the hostel and further information
*Luggage storage is available for FREE even before check-in and after check-out.
*Even before 15:00, you can use all hostel facilities except guest rooms.
どこにいても 170 か国にある 36,000 件のホステルから検索し、ご予約頂けます。
アカウント名 のパスワードを入力してください <% email %>