Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Unlimited Free WiFi
Skydiving & Rafting Pickup Point
Fully Licensed Bar Onsite
Full Travel Desk For Tour Bookings
Most Amazing And Unique Location In Mission Beach
When you stay at the Jackaroo Treehouse Rainforest Retreat, it is an experience like no other. Set in the beautiful world heritage tropical rainforest of far North Queensland, you have the chance to stay in a rainforest that is over a million years old. Imagine that!
Come and experience something out the ordinary. This beautiful giant treehouse boasts large open living areas, a large commercial kitchen, spacious rooms and a stunning sundeck overlooking the pool area with hammocks and sun lounges. Then, if that’s not enough, a lush green tropical rainforest as a backdrop.
Who would have guessed that a treehouse could be so cool! The atmosphere is unmistakably friendly and laid back. You can take a short walk to the pristine Bingil Bay beach, venture out to the Great Barrier Reef for a day of snorkeling or diving, go skydiving, shoot the rapids while white water rafting at Tully, hike through the world's oldest rainforest searching for the elusive Cassowary, or spend your hours lying by the beautiful pool. It’s the perfect place to take a break, or enjoy all that the outdoors has to offer.
So come on, join in the fun and Get Involved!
We'll see you at the Jackaroo! ハウルルールを表示する
- Air Conditioning
アカウント名 のパスワードを入力してください <% email %>