Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
No Cancellation Policy.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Since the 1970s, we have been accommodating guests from all corners of the globe. Started as a campsite by my father, a retired wing commander of the Indian Air Force, Jaipur Inn has grown and developed into a complex of 25 deluxe rooms equipped with all the modern amenities - A/C, TV, hot water - and more, all while maintaining budget prices. Unwind in our luxurious and spacious rooms, furnished with an eye to aesthetic comfort and highlighted with plenty of natural light.
On the ground floor, Cafe Jai serves up traditional Indian and international cuisine, snacks and beverages at its self-service counter. Our rooftop, Amber Nectar, offers soft drinks and complimentary Wi-Fi with a breathtaking panoramic view of Jaipur. We have books and board games for your entertainment, and Jaipur Inn has plenty of areas - both inside and outside on our rooftops, balconies and gardens - to enjoy each others company or relax in peace and quiet.
Jaipur Inn offers services to help you get the most out of your stay in the Pink City. Right from reception, you can exchange currency or hire a taxi before you leave. Jaipur Inn offers free sunrise walks with its manager and can arrange for yoga classes on the rooftop, henna/mehndi nights, ayurvedic massages, cooking classes, palmreading and all the more. Or we can simply offer advice in uncovering the gems in the City of Gems. We are here to make your stay in Jaipur as comfortable and memorable as possible. Come stay with us at Jaipur Inn!
Check In: 12:00 Noon
Check Out: 12:00 Noon
If your arrival details is not match with our check in and check out time, please inform us in advance, and we are not responsible for the trouble caused without communication in advance. ハウルルールを表示する
- Air Conditioning
アカウント名 のパスワードを入力してください <% email %>