Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Not only our rooms are comfy and clean, but our hostel is also designed to be functional to meet travelers necessary needs. You will find:
- all the rooms including private rooms and dorms have en-suite bathrooms with air conditioners and hot showers
- a common area with a well equipped kitchen and a terrace overlooking the canal that allows you to chill out with others
- free self-serviced breakfast
- a luggage room that you can store your bags before check in or after check out
- a self-serviced laundry room
- secure key card access to the hostel
- a rooftop bar that opens in the evening
- free WiFi with good signal throughout the hostel
At Jam, we also love travelling and socializing, and we as the locals are more than happy to share our knowledge and information about our beloved city with you to get around and explore. We are hoping to see you soon!
Because of the Covid-19 pandemic, we currently dont provide 24 hours reception service. Please let us know about your arrival time before the check-in date so that we can prepare the check-in for you. You can either remark your arrival time when you make the reservation, or send a message to our email.
Thank you! ハウルルールを表示する
- Air Conditioning
第１, 一番人気 Bangkok
アカウント名 のパスワードを入力してください <% email %>