Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
With paved courtyard with shady vines , the Cycladic- style Jasmine is located in the lively Parikia of Paros. Jasmine rooms are located 400 m from the main port of island, 10 km from Naoussa, 15 km from airport. By 4 minutes of walking you reach a centre of Paroikia with all the traditional taverns, bars, cafe and small shops with typical cycladic atmosphere. Lovers of culture will enjoy visiting of Church of Ekatotapyliani and The Museum of Paros, which are from us 250 m far away, and if you walk from us 400 m, you can find The Castle of Paros with the most beautiful sunset view.
It offers air-conditioned accommodation with furnished balcony, just 400 meters from the main port of the island. It provides free Wi-Fi. The rooms of Jasmine are traditionally decorated with white wooden furniture and light colors. All units have tiled floors refrigerator and telephone. A private bathroom with shower. The closest beach is only 200 m from us. The hotel serves a daily continental breakfast in the dining room or on the shaded terrace. Guests can also use the barbecue facilities and enjoy outdoor dinin. Situated 200 meters. from the property there are local bars, restaurants and supermarkets.
Jasmine Rooms Policies & Conditions:
Check in from 13:30
Check out before 11:00
Cancellation policy: 72 h before arrival.
Payment upon arrival by cash.
Reception is opened since 8:15 until 14:30, and after until 17:30 until 22:00.
In our hotel, there are no pets allowed.
All our rooms are Non-smoking.
Smoking allowed only in balcony and terrace of the hotel.
Breakfast are served every morning between 8:30 until 9:45 in the reception area.
Cleaning is provided daily. ハウルルールを表示する
- Air Conditioning
アカウント名 のパスワードを入力してください <% email %>