Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
All group bookings will be accommodated in the Dorm Room - subject to availability.
All group bookings of 8 or more will be entitled to 10% discount
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
In our opinion, there is no better place to experience this than in Knysna.... Simply a little bit of paradise that is South Africa's best kept secret & is listed in the 'top 100 places in the world to visit'...
Jembjo's has a range of accommodation to suit all budgets from Dorm beds & std. twin/double rooms to en-suite rooms. Complimentary breakfasts consisting of eggs, fruits, breads, jams & tea/coffee are available throughout your stay. We offer free Wi-fi, & DSTV. All clients have access to a communal kitchen & 'braai' area & we offer a laundry service & secure parking.
We want you to enjoy Knysna, so our activity booking desk is perfect for helping to book a host of activities & trips during your stay with us.
So, what are you waiting for - book now & come check us out!
Cancellation policy: 24h advance notice
Check in time = 14.00pm to 21.00pm (Jembjo's has no provision for late check-ins)
Check out time = 10.30am
Our reception is open between the hours of 7.00am & 21.00pm
Payment upon arrival
Tax is included in our room rates
Jembjo's warmly welcomes everyone.
Any breakages or wilful damage to our property, will result in a charge for replacement or repairs.
Unfortunately, we cannot accept any pets, but you are more than welcome to temporarily adopt our pooch during your stay! ハウルルールを表示する
アカウント名 のパスワードを入力してください <% email %>