Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Some of our services and facilities are: Spa: Massage – Sauna – Hamman, Conference facilities, Swimming Pool, Restaurant & Bar, Free Shuttle: Airport-Hotel-Airport, Night Club, Free WIFI and an ATM is available.
A 20-minute drive from the Lome International Airport, the hotel is conveniently located within the business and commercial district and walking distance to shopping and recreational centers in Lome City.
Once arrive at Jess Hotel: Visit the University of Lomé, Togo's first university, Gulf Club of Lomé, Artisanal Center of Lomé, National Museum of Lomé. Visit the Cathedral of Lome. Make the various shops of the famous great market Nana Benz.
A little further in Lome: Grand Mosque, Fetishes Market, Many clubs and restaurants, The Port of Lome.
All our 23 guest rooms provide the essential amenities for both business and pleasure. Each room has a work desk, internet access, cable TV, air conditioning, refrigerator and mini bar. The hotel grounds include a variety of recreation facilities, including a swimming pool, spa and beauty shop as well as function rooms for your business meetings.
Jess Hotel Policies & Conditions:
Cancellation policy: 24 hours before arrival.
Check in from 13:00 to 23:00 .
Check out before 12:00 .
Early Check-in may be available check with reception, late check-out on request if available.
Payment upon arrival by cash, credit cards.
Payment is due upon arrival. You will not be charged at the time of booking but will reserve the right to pre-authorize their credit card at any time.
Taxes not included - occupancy tax 10000 XOF per room per night
24 hours reception and security.
Extra guest in room is for XOF 5000.
Maximum of 2 children under 12years can stay free with parents. ハウルルールを表示する
- Air Conditioning
アカウント名 のパスワードを入力してください <% email %>