Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
The property is located within a 15-minute radius of the Barangay Hall. Busuanga Airport is 18 km away.
This property is also rated for the best value in Coron! Guests are getting more for their money when compared to other properties in this city.
We speak your language!
Welcome to Joval Homestay!
We’re delighted you’ve decided to make us your little home away from home. To help make your stay as pleasant as possible, please read up on this Do’s and Don’ts.
* Check-in is at 11am, check-out is 10am. If you need a little bit more time, please inform the management.
* Please refrain from smoking. Odors from cigarette smoke stick to walls and fabric in the room, resulting in a room that’s expensive to clean. Smoking in the rooms will be charged a fine of Php 1,000.
* Please take care of the rooms. We’re proud of our hostel rooms and we’d like to keep them looking as good as possible. Please do not vandalize, damage or take anything in and around the room. Lost and damaged items, and rooms left in an unacceptable condition will incur a fine/ payment.
* Please keep noise to a minimum between 10pm and 7am. This way, you won’t disturb guests turning in for the night in neighboring rooms.
* Please Do not bring or consume alcohol or prohibited drugs on the premises. In addition, please do not bring inflammable or explosive materials into the room. We want to keep the room and our guests as safe and secure as possible .
* Please conserve water. Save Mother Earth. We’re doing our bit and we’d like you to help us by reusing your towels and linens. Stained towels and linens will incur a fine.
* Please register your extra person if he/she is staying beyond 10pm. An extra person incurs additional costs in utilities. Please let the management know if there are any extra guests.
* Please take care of your belongings. It always helps to be vigilant. Do not leave valuables in your room. If you need any assistance with securing your belongings, the management will be more than happy to help you.
Do explore Coron! We encourage you to discover what the town has to offer. If you’re not sure where to start , feel free to ask the management the latest recommendations for memorable Coronian experience.
If you have any questions, comments or suggestions, please let us know.
Enjoy your stay! ハウルルールを表示する
- Flexible NRR
アカウント名 のパスワードを入力してください <% email %>