Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Numerous programmes offering a mix of history and modernity make Aachen Youth Hostel popular accommodation for schools. Families and leisure groups looking for a mix of city, nature and sports will benefit from the hostel's proximity to the Eifel National Park. Seminar and conference guests will also find they're in the right place in Aachen Youth Hostel: whether with or without accommodation, 10 bright and pleasant conference rooms, a separate seminar building and attractive conference packages ensure a memorable and relaxed learning experience.
Aachen's unique location in the border triangle of Germany, the Netherlands and Belgium makes the hostel an ideal starting point for trips to Germany and abroad. At the same time, it defines the city in a special way: the lively international flavour of the Meuse-Rhine Euroregion is everywhere. But it's not just the ambience of the city that attracts hundreds of thousands of visitors to it every year - its historic past does, too. Aachen Cathedral - the church where German kings were crowned and where Charlemagne is buried - is an important witness to the city's eventful past. Today's UNESCO World Heritage Site, the historical town hall and the Elisenbrunnen thermal springs are major attractions of the city.
The hostel has a modern furnishing. The rooms have appropriate facilities. Every room has at least a sink.
55 rooms with 180 beds, including 14 double rooms (10 with en suite shower/toilet), more rooms with mainly 4 beds in them, 8 family rooms with en suite shower/toilet, 8 rooms (2 to 4 beds) suitable for wheelchair users, 8 sanitary facilities for people with disabilities, 1 family common room with a play area, 1 dining room (100 people), 10 conference rooms with multi-media equipment, bistro with sun terrace (80 people), table tennis, volleyball, streetball hoops, barbecue area (not covered).
Jugendherberge Aachen's Policies & Conditions:
Cancellation policy: until 18:00 1 day before arrival.
Payment upon arrival by cash, debit cards (no credit cards).
Check in from 13:00 to 23:00 .
Check out before 09:00 .
Reception is open from 07:00 - 01:00.
We do now accept the following credit-cards at arrival:
- Mastercard/Eurocard ハウルルールを表示する
アカウント名 のパスワードを入力してください <% email %>