Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
Guests with a written occupancy contract must cancel in writing. The cancellation must be received by the Youth Hostel at least eight weeks before the planned arrival. A change in the number of guests must also be communicated in writing at least eight weeks before the planned arrival date.
If the cancellation period has not been complied with or if there is a reduction by at least ten percent with respect to the guests who were booked and those who arrive, or if guests do not arrive at all, a compensation of 50% per person and day will be claimed by the Youth Hostel, unless the guests proves that a lesser damage or no damage has been incurred.
Additional Terms and Conditions
For groups a written occupancy contract will be signed.
An advance payment is due when this agreement is signed, payable by debit.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
For staying in a youth hostel a membership card of a youth hostel association of the International Youth Hostel Federation (IYHF) is required.
For groups: Please show your membership card at arrival
You can buy a “Hostelling International Card for groups ” by buying 5 welcome-stamps à 3,50 € for each night that you stay in our hostel.
With 20 stamps your “GROUP Hostelling International Card” will be valid.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Join us for a night or more to meet people from all over the world in a friendly atmosphere. Enjoy our delicious breakfast (all-in-price!). We are situated right in the city centre of Augsburg within walking distance from the the lovely old town and Maximilianstrasse.
We offer: grand lobby with bar area (open until 0.30 a.m) with free WLAN-access.
For staying in a youth hostel a membership card of a youth hostel association of the International Youth Hostel Federation (IYHF) is required (Hostel conditions). ハウルルールを表示する
アカウント名 のパスワードを入力してください <% email %>