Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Breakfast 7:00 a.m.-9:30 a.m., lunch 12:30 a.m.- 1:30 p.m., dinner 5:45 p.m.-7:00 p.m.
Check in from 2:00 p.m.! Check-out at 10:00 p.m.!
Opening times (over the year): January 1st - December 23rd, December 27th - December 31st
Important: For a stay with us a Hostelling International Membership is required. International guests without membership pay a surcharge of 3,50 Euro for the first 6 nights to obtain a full membership for the use of more than 4.000 Youth Hostels worldwide. German residents can become a member of the German Youth Hostel Association for 7,00 Euro per year (older than 26 years and for families: 22,50 Euro) upon arrival.
Prices apply to guests younger than 26 years. Guests older than 26 years pay a surcharge of 5,50 Euro per person and night. All prices include breakfast and sheets. ハウルルールを表示する
アカウント名 のパスワードを入力してください <% email %>