Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
The mountains, nearby lake Schliersee, the rolling foothills of Upper Bavaria, local ski areas and the cities of Munich, Innsbruck and Salzburg not far away add up to provide plenty of attractions for every season of the year.
Situated in the Josefsthal district of Schliersee, a small town that lies at an elevation of 800-1900 metres, the small and well-kept hostel is cosy and homely in atmosphere. Built in the Upper Bavarian style, it nestles in magnificent mountainous scenery at the foot of the Jgerkamp and the Brecherspitze peaks and is close to Tegernsee Valley and the Wendelstein range.
Thanks to its location close to the Schliersee and Spitzingsee Ski Area one of the larger winter sport centres in the Bavarian Alps and as such known for offering snow well into April the youth hostel mainly focuses on Alpine, sporting and nature interests. We offer an attractive programme of activities ranging from treetop rope course climbing through guided tours of avalanche-protection works to windsurfing courses, not to mention mountain bike tours, sunrise hiking, hut-to-hut hiking tours and day excursions to destinations of interest.
Schliersee Youth Hostel is particularly suited for family stays.
Josefsthal, where the youth hostel is located, is a small and rural district of Schliersee lying at a height of 800 - 1,900 metres in magnificent mountainous scenery. The hostel, which is built in the Upper Bavarian style, lies at the foot of the Jgerkamp and the Brecherspitze peaks and is not far away from Tegernsee Valley and the Wendelstein range.
The hostel is also close to the Schliersee and Spitzingsee Ski Area, a venue for international sporting contests known both far and wide for offering snow until well into April. As such, the Schliersee and Spitzingsee Ski Area is part of Germany's largest ski pass area, meaning that a single ski pass will provide access to over 75 lifts and about 160 kilometres of ski runs. A total of 51 snow guns help cover 50,000 square metres of slopes with snow for best possible conditions, and up at Spitzingsee hazy and foggy days are practically unknown due to the high altitude. Schliersee-/ Spitzingsee Ski Area
Schliersee Youth Hostel lies at the heart of the Alpenplus Region, Germany's largest contiguous ski pass area made up of the Brauneck, Wallberg, Schliersee/Spitzingsee, Sudelfeld and Durchholzen/Tyrol ski areas.
Three of these large ski areas Sudelfeld, Brauneck and Wallberg are a mere 10 to 15-minute car or coach ride away from the youth hostel. ハウルルールを表示する
アカウント名 のパスワードを入力してください <% email %>