Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
The Youth Hostel Stuttgart International is located half way up the hill in the eastern district of Stuttgart-Mitte. Thanks to its position on a hillside you have a wonderful view all over the city. The metro and bus stop 'Eugensplatz (Jugendherberge)' is located 3 minutes from the hostel.
Altogether the hostel covers 309 beds in 94 rooms, which are all armed with shower and toilet. Eight rooms are barrier-free.
There are mostly Two- and Four-Bed-Rooms. All rooms are equipped with shower/toilet. There are lockable cabinets, by request child’s beds and highchairs are available. There are public washing machines and dryers as well as a luggage storage and the possibility to use a safe at the reception.
Jugendherberge Stuttgart International's Policies & Conditions:
Cancellation policy: 24 hours before arrival.
Payment upon arrival by cash, credit cards, debit cards (Visa, Mastercard, no American Express).
This property may pre-authorise your card before arrival.
Check in from 1 pm to 5 am.
Check out before 11 am.
Please note, that it is necessary to inform us by phone or mail, if you arrive later than 6pm. If you do not inform us, we might give your room to other guests after 6pm.
Prices apply to guests younger than 26 years. Guests older than 27 years pay a surcharge of 7,00 Euro per person and night. All prices include breakfast and sheets.
All guests need to be members of the DJH (German Youth Hostel Association) or the IYHF (International Youth Hostel Federation).
Membership is available at reception on arrival. It costs EUR 7 per year for German guests up to the age of 26 and EUR 22.50 for families or guests aged 27 and above. Each year from June onwards, membership will be half price for guests purchasing a DJH membership for the first time.
Foreign guests need a Hostelling International Card (EUR 18), if they are not member of a national Hostelling Federation. For single overnight stays, a Welcome Stamp can be purchased for EUR 3.50. ハウルルールを表示する
アカウント名 のパスワードを入力してください <% email %>