Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 1 week prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Centrally located to the Carinthian cycling route network, sports facilities of the Villach region, surrounding lakeland area (Lakes Ossiach, Magdalenen and Faak) and the ski slopes of the Alpine Arena of Villach as well as on the mountain Gerlitzen next to our hostel's door (3 km), our idyllic little village Landskron offers beautiful nature and silence, far away from stress and hectics of the big city life. However, you won’t get bored! Lots of exciting adventures and entertainment await our young and older guests at our hostel as well. Enjoy swimming in our pool (heated by solar energy from May – September) and the free and unlimited Wi-Fi access in all hotel areas. The functionally furnished rooms with garden view and own bathroom are partially equipped with a balcony and (SAT-)TV. Have fun by playing table-tennis or basket-, volley- and football at our own playground „Fun-Court“ or just rent a bicycle directly at our hostel. In summer we prepare barbecues in the garden and in winter inside our barbecue lounge. Recharge your batteries at our own vitamin-bar „Vit’s for fun“. Full or half board at choice. Customised meals upon request (vegetarian, etc.). Free private parking slots at our hostel can be easily reached driving along Hugo-Wolf Street. In the ski season you have the possibility to buy your ski pass directly at our hostel. We are perfectly equipped for family, youth or sports group vacations as well as for stop-overs during working and holiday trips. We organise excursions and sports camps – football, orienteering, basketball, tennis, summer & ice-hockey, etc. And much more else!
Open all-year (stays during November and December to be booked upon request). We speak German, English, Italian, French, Hungarian, Bosnian, Croatian and Serbian! ハウルルールを表示する
アカウント名 のパスワードを入力してください <% email %>