Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 4 weeks prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
It is possible to cancel 3 weeks in advance, otherwise full price will be charged.
Additional Terms and Conditions
1. We need to recieve a list with the full names of all the group.
2. We need to receive a copy of all of group member's passports.
3. We need to know in advance who from the group is incharge of the group and responsible for theme.
4. upon arrival one credit card details will stay at reception as a guarantee.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Please inform us ASAP with you asstimate arrival time as our reception is working according to demand.
With a clear age policy of 18-45 we provide our travelers vibes and activities in tune with our location :the very border of South Tel-Aviv and Old Jaffa.
- Air conditioned throughout
- Breakfast buffet included on Thursdays at 08:30-10:30 and Vegi dinner surved from Sunday till Thursday at 19:00
- Free Coffee & Tea 24/7
- Pub crawls and Beach days (seasonal)
- Designed Lobby Lounge
- Spacious and Equipped Kitchen
- Reception and check in according to demand.
- Key card room access
Our hostel is conveniently tucked just around the corner from main attractions: Old Historic Jaffa, Flea Market (daytime)/ Bar strip (nightime), The Artsy Florentine, Neve Tzedek Quarters, Bloomfield Stadium and the liberal Jaffa Beach.
Stay with us !
Policies and Conditions:
Cancellation policy: free until 48h before arrival date.
Check in from 13:00 must inform in advance with aproximate arrival time.
Check out till 11:00 .
You can stay after check out till 13:00 in the hostel and then its goodbye and bon voyage. If you want to hang around up till midnight you can pay 25 ils and use the hostel facilities.
The properties keeps the right to preauthorize your card
We will charge your reservation prior to arrival:
- any time after booking for non-refundable rate
- 2 days prior to arrival for free cancellation rate
If you are travelling Israel without a touristic VISA, VAT of 17% will be charged at check in time. It's the law.
We do not accept customers younger than 18 older than 45 year.
Maximum stay 14 days
Group reservations of more than 10 people need to be confirmed by management ハウルルールを表示する
- Air Conditioning
アカウント名 のパスワードを入力してください <% email %>