Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
Booking canceled before 10 days full refund .
Booking canceled with in 10 days 70 percent refund .
Booking canceled with in 5 days 50 percent refund.
Booking canceled with in 3 days no refund .
People looking for adventure activities , trekking , bird watching( rare himalyan birds) , want to hear nature's music and want a break to be in peace .
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
You get to enjoy and breathe a lungful of pine scented clean and fresh air of the mountains, a welcome change from AC treated air of the cities. Enjoy the flora and fauna of the jungle at our Shimla camping site, listen to the call of the barking deer and chirping of the birds in vicinity.
Relax and read a book overlooking the scenery. Jungle Stays Is an ideal retreat for a relaxing break to enjoy camping in Shimla hills.
***Property Policies & Conditions:
1. Cancellation policy: 2 days before arrival.
2. Check in from 14:00 to 23:00.
3. Check out before 12:00 noon.
4. Payment upon arrival.
5. Reception working hours: 24 hours.
6. No age restriction.
7. No pets.
8.. Curfew: Guests should be quiet after 24:00. ハウルルールを表示する
アカウント名 のパスワードを入力してください <% email %>