Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 1 week prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Our Bunk Rooms provide a great space for groups or families looking for a unique experience in the heart of Portland. Choose to stay in either a 4-bed, 6-bed, or book a single bed in one of our 16-bed shared bunk room with a common bathroom just down the hall (dont worry, theres plenty on every floor).
We are only 10 miles from the PDX Airport and easily accessible via public transportation. You'll find KEX in an area packed with vibrant restaurants, some of the cityâ€™s best bars and plenty of shops to browse. Our 24-hour front desk staff is always available to help you plan your adventure in and around Portland. A minuteâ€™s walk from light rail, KEX is perfectly situated to traverse the city with ease. Paid parking is available in a parking lot just 1.5 blocks away.
SHARED & PRIVATE ROOMS
Our rooms have something for every kind of traveler. Industrial-modern bunks in our shared rooms have privacy partitions, as well as personal power sockets, reading lights, storage bags and a large sliding drawer to securely lock belongings. Bring a lock or grab one from us for $3. Rooms with en-suite bathrooms are available too, as are private rooms. All 28 non-smoking rooms offer down comforters and pillows, organic bedding, showers, towels, daily housekeeping and desks.
POLICIES (because we can't avoid them)
Cancellation policy: 24h before arrival. In case of a late cancellation or No Show, you will be charged the first night of your stay.
We have a maximum length of stay of ten (10) days.
Check in from 15:00 to 23:00 (3:00pm to 11:00pm)
Check out at 11:00am
Payment upon arrival by credit cards, debit cards only. Cash payment accepted at check-out only
KEX will obtain pre-authorization to the card on file at 12am the day of arrival for the full amount due.
15.3% Taxes not included
A daily 'Green Fee' of $2 (bunk) or $5 (room) will be assessed nightly.
24 hour reception with key card entry
Must be 18 years old to book a room, children must be accompanied by an adult, no pets
The maximum length of stay is of 10 days ハウルルールを表示する
- Air Conditioning
- Follows Covid-19 sanitation guidance
アカウント名 のパスワードを入力してください <% email %>