Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
In KA'A you don't need to use car, you can go to the beaches, supermarket, bank, pharmacy, restaurant, and bars by walk which fits everybody’s budget and preference. Our6 rooms are clean, fresh and comfy, and each one provides a private bathroom. Downstairs is where you can feel at home, in our living room you can relax, read a book, you can cook in our kitchen, you can have a beer in our bar, or meet new friends from all over the places. We are very exited to have you here, and show you the best spots in Ubatuba. Come and live an KA'A experience! Included: - Free Wi-Fi - Free sheets - Free lockers in the room - Free towel - Guest kitchen - Tour desk - Walking tours COVID-19 notice Yes, we are open and yes it is safe to stay with us.
We'd like to inform you that we follow all government regulated covid-19 preventative measures. Our dorms are running at half capacity now and of course we have private rooms and family rooms. Hand sanitizers are available throughout the hostel. Due to the circumstances our reception & bar are open from 7 AM till 11 PM.
Ka'a Hostel e Pousada - Terms & Conditions
The reception works from 7 am to 11 pm weekdays and 24-hours on Weekends.
Cancellation policy: 24h before arrival. In case of a late cancellation or No Show, you will be charged the first night of your stay.
Check in from 13:00 to 23:00 .
Check out before 11:00 .
Payment upon arrival by cash, debit cards.
This property may pre-authorise your card before arrival.
No curfew. ハウルルールを表示する
- Follows Covid-19 sanitation guidance
アカウント名 のパスワードを入力してください <% email %>