Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Our 22 apartments located between 5 floors (upper floors elevator access) are all with two comfortable bed rooms (double and twin rooms), a living with a French size sofa bed and well equipped kitchen corner, a bath with shower and a spacious and wide balcony with table and chairs.
All for to offer you a pleasant stay.
The reception office is open from 9am. to 1pm and from 4pm to 6pm.
If your arrival is after 6pm. please inform the Residence KaRoL. Upon arrival you will find a sign with your name at the main entrance indicating the number and floor of the apartment. The key will be left in the padlock of the door with directions to activate the electricity.
Check- in 4 pm
Reception time: 9am to1pm and 4pm to 6pm from Monday to Saturday and from 9am to 12pm on Sunday
Arrivals Later Than 6pm Must Be Previously Communicated
Consumption of water, gas, electricity, linen and towels, weekly linen change, TV, and WiFi connection.
Mandatory Costs : to be paid locally on the day of arrival
Final Cleaning €50.00 per stay
City Tax €0.50 per person per day first 7 nights ; Children under 12yrs free
Extra Charges on request :
Kitchenette will be the responsibility of the client to keep it clean or extra charge €40,00.
Daily cleaning (on request)
Air- conditioning €10.00 per day
Extra linen € 14.00 p.p.
Cot €10,00 per day
Private parking €6,00 per day
Apartments with Sea View on request supplement €20.00 ハウルルールを表示する
- Air Conditioning
アカウント名 のパスワードを入力してください <% email %>