Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
We charge 20% in advance for bookings- reservations.
Additional Terms and Conditions
Security Deposit is $30.00 per person and it is refundable at the end of stay.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
We are located within the community of the North Shore and as such, we can accommodate group bookings but we do not take large parties or weddings. We have a quiet time policy after 10:00pm and do not allow large parties.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
. See price list on her w
Our lodging includes rooms for individual guests as well as for couples or groups/families; in-room air-conditioning; complete sets of linens, a fully-equipped kitchen, fans, free cable TV & WiFi, and so much more. However, outside is where you will want to spend most of your time: our lanais (covered patios) are large, open spaces for guests to gather, talk, read, practice yoga, barbecue, or simply breathe in the fresh air and listen to waves -- yes, you can hear the ocean from our property!
Expectation: clean, quiet, colorful, and happy accommodations without the full-service of a hotel
Neighborhood: mountains and the sea, no tall buildings, sunshine-filled days and quiet nights
If you want public transport: please see our 'Directions'' page on our website for all transportation possibilities.
• Your remaining total charges must be cleared upon your arrival (No exceptions)!
• You may not use credit cards to settle your bill -- Only Traveler's Checks, Western Union money orders, or cash.
• Personal Checks must be USA-only and received 14 days before your arrival date!
• Please let us know your choice of payment.
• Additional Tax & Service charge: 4.5% + 10.25% Occupancy Tax.
• Local Hawaii banks are within a few minutes drive from us should you need them for this and any other transactions. ハウルルールを表示する
- Air Conditioning
アカウント名 のパスワードを入力してください <% email %>