Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
El Cuchillo is remained exclusive because it exempt from mass tourism. If you stay with us you'll need a car because the nearest facilities (supermarket, restaurants, bars, pharmacy, ATM) are located 3km far .
Kalufa is a detached villa and independent, with a large kitchen fully equipped . The spacious lounge area is comfortably furnished with sofas, table and free WI-FI lends itself to communicate and share experiences with other guests from far and different reality.
Enjoy in single , double private bedroom or dorm ... all are equipped with full furniture sets and clean linen for the duration of your stay. Bathrooms with hot and cold water are spacious and comfortable .
Outside you will enjoy the privacy of the garden with a large pool and the solarium where you can relax in the barbecue area for evening fun.
To complete a big garage will allow the safe storage of your sports equipment, tables , bicycles and whatever else you need .
This is a great opportunity to meet different people from all over the world, to share experiences and have a good time.
Who have made a reservation are welcome to contact us by mail to communicate your arrival time.
Check in is from 2pm to 8pm
Check out until 10 am
Cancellation Policy is 7 days before arrival
Credit cards are accepted.
Note for allergy sufferers: the presence of cats in the hotel !!
Only Adults ハウルルールを表示する
アカウント名 のパスワードを入力してください <% email %>