Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
We highly appreciate the people who choose our place to spend their holidays at, and we make our best to help them discover the numerous beauties of the island.
A welcome drink on the house is the best way to get to know our guests and introduce them to Kefalonia.
The apartments are spacious, fully equipped for two or more people with private bathroom. Each apartment has its own balcony overlooking Ithaca or the mount Ainos and the pool in the garden.
This is where you can have relaxing moments in the swim spa enjoying the sea view on local made wine or ouzo.
The cleaning services are held under request - except Sundays - keeping the hygienic standards high. Our hospitality is friendly and we make our guests feel comfortable providing them with the best they deserve.
Kalypso Studios and Apts Policies & Conditions:
Cancellation policy: 7 days before arrival. In case of a late cancellation or No Show, you will be charged the 100% of your stay.
Check in from 15:00 to 23:00 .
Check out before 11:00 .
Payment upon arrival by cash, credit cards.
The property will ask the payment in advance between the first 72 hs of the booking if not the booking can be cancel.
Taxes not included - occupancy tax 0.5 EUR per person per night
Breakfast not included - 8 EUR per person per day.
Reception Hours 8:00 to 23:00hs
The property will ask the time of arrival of the guest, and they will replay to the customers with the information necessary.
Common peace hours. 15.00-17.30 and 23.30-8.00. During these hours they should not make loud noise, play loudly in the garden or pool or listen to loud music.
Non smoking in the rooms. Special smoking areas outside.
No curfew. ハウルルールを表示する
- Air Conditioning
アカウント名 のパスワードを入力してください <% email %>