Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Kamienica pod Aniolami is located in the heart of Wroclaw on one of the main street just 2 minutes walking from the market square. You will reach the National Forum of Music (concert hall) in two minutes and you can enjoy a performance in the nearby Wroclaw Opera or have dinner in one of the restaurants around the White Stork Synagogue. Some of the rooms look out over the old tenement houses and residences of Kazimierza Wielkiego Street or over the inner courtyard and the Lutheran Church of God’s Providence (built in the 18th century as the Reformed Court Church for King Frederick II of Prussia).
Are you looking for a venue to hold a conference, meeting or workshop? We offer a conference room to seat up to 100. The room can be separated into two different sections. A movable wall makes it possible to have two rooms with independent media and sound-systems. While having a break, you can enjoy the beautiful view over Wroclaw’s towers and rooftops. Since life is more than work alone, we would like to invite you to our restaurant for lunch or a cup of coffee. The restaurant can hold 50 persons. We also offer accommodation for 58 guests and use several parking spots for cars and minibuses. We will be happy to help you plan your free time, e.g. arrange a guided city tour. There is free Wi-Fi available in all rooms. Each floor is reachable by the elevator or you can use the carefully restored original staircase.
Kamienica pod Aniolami Policies & Conditions:
Check in from 13:00.
Check out before 11:00.
Cancellation policy: 24 h before arrival.
Payment upon arrival by cash, credit cards, debit cards. This property may pre-authorise your credit card.
Breakfast not included - 25 PLN per person per day.
No curfew. ハウルルールを表示する
アカウント名 のパスワードを入力してください <% email %>