Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Located in the heart of the medina, Kammy Hostel offers travelers an authentic Moroccan experience outside of the typical tourist bubble, surrounded by vibrant, local souks, vegetable markets, juice and pastry shops, and many more Marrakchi secrets you won’t find close to other hostels. The hostel is tucked away in the medina but just a few minutes walking from the main square, Bahia Palace, and the Marrakech museum. Kammy Hostel features a large terrace, wifi, free Moroccan breakfast, complimentary mint tea whenever you like, and of course endless Moroccan hospitality. We have 24 hour reception and staff who are happy to accommodate you with anything you may need during your stay.
So what are you waiting for? Come find your new home in Marrakech and discover what surprises await you in the heart of the medina.
Kammy Hostel’s Terms&Co:
payment type: cash upon arrival
check-in: 24 hours
check-out: 24 hours
bed linen included
payment methods: cash upon arrival
cancellation policy: 48h before arrival
[In case of no show or late cancellation, you will be charged the first night of your stay] ハウルルールを表示する
アカウント名 のパスワードを入力してください <% email %>