Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 1 week prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
THE CUSTOMER IS DISCOUNTED FROM HIS CREDIT CARD THE TOTAL OF HIS RESERVATION IF CANCEL
Additional Terms and Conditions
THE CLIENT MUST PAY AT ANY TIME THE TOTAL OF THE RESERVATION BEFORE ARRIVING IN THE HOSTEL
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Our restaurant/lounge offers the best fusion of seafood and vegetarian dishes and typical Caribbean cocktail. You won’t want to leave this place!
Kanta Sana is located in the heart of Palomino, a small nature paradise on the sea, near the jungle. The hostel is located in one of the two roads leading to the beach that can be reached in 7 minutes. Our hostel is only 5 minutes walking to the main street.
Our rooms are on a covered bamboo platform built around two mango trees, shared in two sides 4 beds each one mats placed on the floor with mosquito’s nets. One of two rooms situated at the first floor of the bamboo house, endowed of three bunk beds, mosquito nets, fan, light for the night time, electrical outlets for charge devices and big shady terrace for chill, drink something or read.
Kanta Sana Policies & Conditions:
Check in from 14:00 to 21:00 .
Check out before 11:00 .
Cancellation policy: 24 hours before arrival.
Payment upon arrival by cash, credit cards, debit cards.
This property may pre-authorise your card before arrival.
Taxes not included - occupancy tax 19 % per person per stay
Reception Time 07:00 to 22:00. (In case of late arrival please make sure to inform us via email or phone call).
No curfew. ハウルルールを表示する
アカウント名 のパスワードを入力してください <% email %>